Bomberman Origins Bomberman Origins

Nice! I love the style of the pixel art, and the animations all looked fantastic as well.
Music worked incredibly well, as did the voice acting.

High High

The animation & visual design was really nice, but the joke was kind of stale & one note.
Interested to see what you do from here, though. :)

GeorgeDraws responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax

The whole intro was hilarious, really great, subtle humor. A fantastic satire of 90's anime.
Then we got to the actual production and I just... I didn't really understand any of it... Zone-tan was just saying stuff and it kind of made me... zone out?
Was that the point? I haven't watched any of these before...
I'm kind of confused, but also kind of amazed. I'm not really sure what to think.

Win & Corn - 'Draw a Card' Win & Corn - 'Draw a Card'

Nice cute little loop! :D
Really well done. ^_^

Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

Fantastic, as always! :D

Starlight Starlight

I liked the soundtrack, it worked pretty well and suited the tone of everything. The animation was decent, but nothing overly special. I didn't care much for the story, but I could honestly take it or leave it...

The part that really irked me was the script, itself. The English sounded really unnatural, in many places, for a native speaker like myself... and it made the story difficult to follow. On top of that, some of the lines disappeared faster than I was able to decipher them... adding to the confusion.
The lack of voice acting didn't help, either.

Overall, the short had promise but it just seems lacking in many places...

Girls and Back Rubs Girls and Back Rubs

Then I was like "Hol'lup hol'lup hol'lup hol'lup hol'lup"
My favorite part.
Good stuff. :)

Clucky's Birthday Surprise Clucky's Birthday Surprise

Hahaha, pretty nice. :D
The ending was a bit off-putting, but I thought everything leading up to it was pretty great.

Animation was good, as was the color palette & character design, but your linework could use a bit of smoothing.
Anyway, keep it up! good stuff! :)

Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation) Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation)

I remember seeing Sapphire's comic book dub of this a long time ago. Nice to see an animated version.
Some of the colors felt a bit off, but I really liked the sketchy comic book shading you gave everything, and the style of the character motion was cartoony & perfect.

your art is shit your art is shit

Wow, Beyonce got deep in her later work...

dylan responds:

"baby be the class clown"

- beyoncé, 2013