Le Chat Foncé Le Chat Foncé

A simple platformer that has a decent visual style to it.
However, the controls feel a bit awkward in spots, especially when you're trying to land on platforms, the air control just feels like it's a bit too loose, so I end up missing the platforms too often.
The soundtrack is really poor, as well... and reminded me of the short, annoying loops that used to be present in some old low-budget NES games.
Overall, solid but could really be improved in some spots.

Painting Lisa Simpsons 1.0.1.9 Painting Lisa Simpsons 1.0.1.9

poorly coded, uninteresting, also, that's not Lisa, that's Maggie.

Insert Coin Insert Coin

A pretty fun little high score game.
Simple & well executed.
I didn't much care for the random placement of enemies, though. it makes some runs harder than others.

Super Rad Awesome Super Rad Awesome

The art is incredible, the music is good, but as a game, this was truly just a giant slog.

Having all of the things to find active at the beginning turns it from a fun pixel hunt game into "oh, hey, let me just click on all of these faces randomly" game. It ruins any sense of challenge and makes the whole thing incredibly boring since it's so easy that you don't even have to search or play at all.

You should have given us one thing to find at a time.

MURDER MURDER

I like the core gameplay concept, and the visuals are endearing. The game is interesting, overall...

However, I feel like a major design flaw is that in order to progress you have to let one of the potential murderers do something to you while you're king.

I feel like this isn't telegraphed to the player at all... and catching murderers while the player king is so incredibly easy that it won't happen unless they lets it.
It took me a full 10 runs through being king before I scrolled down to the comments to figure out if I was missing something. If I didn't do that, I would have never figured out that you were SUPPOSED to let certain people kill you.

Shybot Shybot

Great game! The art and the soundtrack are both excellent.
I liked the feel of the jumping, and even though the mechanics were pretty basic, they worked well enough.
There level design seemed kind of basic, and I kind of wished there was a map, as well... however, these are only minor nitpicks for an overall very good game :)

Hatcher Tabletop Dice Hatcher Tabletop Dice

Useful, but would be much more useful in app form. Seems like an odd thing to post on Newgrounds.
Still, it works well, so I gave you 3 stars.

xympul responds:

It is a web app, and is also on Google Play for free! :) That is why it is posted as a Gadget ;)

Tim's Time Travels Tim's Time Travels

This game should be called "Tim ruins perfectly good video games"

Loco Rocko Loco Rocko

kind of interesting, seems like a cool tech demo.

Snailiad Snailiad