They Live: The Game - Level music (all outta bubblegum) They Live: The Game - Level music (all outta bubblegum)

This track was so perfect for the game!
Sounds like something John Carpenter would compose if he collaborated with Anamanaguchi or something. Totally nails the vibes of the film's soundtrack while bringing in some great chiptune style.

Genclops responds:

君が誕生日!

Oh-Sama responds:

Thank you ごOh!d sir :D

Ninja Girl Ninja Girl

Nice! I like the beat, it's got a simple driving beat which is perfect for rapping, and the chorus sounded great.
I liked the lyrics, but the vocals didn't really do anything for me. They seemed low quality and out of place. I also don't think the rappers had much flow, and any attempt at creating harmonies seems like it fell flat on it's face.

sumidiotdude responds:

I can see where you're coming from with the vocals being out of place, we'll definitely work on that in the future! I appreciate the down-to-earth review.

Channel Surfing Channel Surfing

Well, this didn't really come off as Metal, or Indie Rock... but It was upbeat and had a nice kind of trance/trip hop vibe to it. Gives me a bit of a Gorillaz vibe. Not sure if that's what you were going for.

It's a bit simple, but a well made track overall.

sumidiotdude responds:

I'll definitely take a Gorillaz vibe, I appreciate it! Thanks for reviewing buddy.

-Wonky Blues- -Wonky Blues-

This is kind of reminding me of a track from the 2012 indie game Tiny & Big called "Retro Blues"
Except I like yours better, it's catchier.

Jaredb Character Demo Jaredb Character Demo

I feel like your comedic voices are really good, but the serious ones end up sounding a bit too silly, or tend to have a bit of a forced delivery to them, instead of sounding natural.

Anyway, good stuff.

Hydro City Zone Act II Loop Hydro City Zone Act II Loop

This has always been one of my favorite Sonic the Hedgehog tracks, and you've took it and just made it even more awesome!

As for suggestions, if you wanna keep going with the Sonic stuff, I'd really like to hear a remix of the "Get Blue Spheres" theme, otherwise known as the Sonic 3 special stage music.
I also think some Toejam & Earl remixes would sound incredible, done in this style.

Theme of Arbon Theme of Arbon

Nice! The backbeat reminds of something out of Toejam & Earl.
Then it slowly goes in all of these crazy directions, yet it doesn't go too crazy, and still keeps it's musical tone. Pretty cool stuff.
However, for the slow buildup, I kinda wish it was longer than it was, or I at least wish it would loop better.

vondirac responds:

I pretty much agree. I might've just decided to drop the idea. I might try and rework it for a loop!

When I'm Bored When I'm Bored

Stolen.
How am I able to report?

MusicMasterGamer responds:

I did not try to stolen, I just try put the music here. But look BrawlCustomMusic cut off MP3, so that why I put the music here.

I might gave you a tip what I do with music to Newground.

GOOD THING: If I put music here if mp3 is not there on BrawlCustomMusic if the people think I not Stolen, That Good.

DUMB Idea: If people think I stoled If MP3 is here on BrawlCustomMusic, Now That Wrong.

Troll Song Troll Song

Stolen.
How do we report stuff like this?