Bomberman Origins Bomberman Origins

Nice! I love the style of the pixel art, and the animations all looked fantastic as well.
Music worked incredibly well, as did the voice acting.

High High

The animation & visual design was really nice, but the joke was kind of stale & one note.
Interested to see what you do from here, though. :)

GeorgeDraws responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax

The whole intro was hilarious, really great, subtle humor. A fantastic satire of 90's anime.
Then we got to the actual production and I just... I didn't really understand any of it... Zone-tan was just saying stuff and it kind of made me... zone out?
Was that the point? I haven't watched any of these before...
I'm kind of confused, but also kind of amazed. I'm not really sure what to think.

Le Chat Foncé Le Chat Foncé

A simple platformer that has a decent visual style to it.
However, the controls feel a bit awkward in spots, especially when you're trying to land on platforms, the air control just feels like it's a bit too loose, so I end up missing the platforms too often.
The soundtrack is really poor, as well... and reminded me of the short, annoying loops that used to be present in some old low-budget NES games.
Overall, solid but could really be improved in some spots.

Painting Lisa Simpsons 1.0.1.9 Painting Lisa Simpsons 1.0.1.9

poorly coded, uninteresting, also, that's not Lisa, that's Maggie.

Insert Coin Insert Coin

A pretty fun little high score game.
Simple & well executed.
I didn't much care for the random placement of enemies, though. it makes some runs harder than others.

They Live: The Game - Level music (all outta bubblegum) They Live: The Game - Level music (all outta bubblegum)

This track was so perfect for the game!
Sounds like something John Carpenter would compose if he collaborated with Anamanaguchi or something. Totally nails the vibes of the film's soundtrack while bringing in some great chiptune style.

Genclops responds:

君が誕生日!

Oh-Sama responds:

Thank you ごOh!d sir :D

Ninja Girl Ninja Girl

Nice! I like the beat, it's got a simple driving beat which is perfect for rapping, and the chorus sounded great.
I liked the lyrics, but the vocals didn't really do anything for me. They seemed low quality and out of place. I also don't think the rappers had much flow, and any attempt at creating harmonies seems like it fell flat on it's face.

sumidiotdude responds:

I can see where you're coming from with the vocals being out of place, we'll definitely work on that in the future! I appreciate the down-to-earth review.

Elika cyberpunk linework Elika cyberpunk linework

Nice! I'm getting a Motoko Kusanagi vibe from this character. Definitely nails that cyberpunk vibe.

Rachel Rachel

Nice! Really like this character, she's super sexy.
The image composition is a little basic, though, so that's why I only gave it a 4.

All Hail The King All Hail The King

Nyeaaah, Bananaclock seems to have forgotten who the king of the portal is, see!?

ManuelTacoface responds:

That fucking BananaClock lol (rip tho not really.) Thanks for the review, man!